Thursday, January 2, 2014

2/365

Today I made my resolutions.. So I want 2014 to be about me working on me because I think if I don't I probably never will honestly...
 
So resolution 1 is I'm going to join a gym.. This gym actually... Yes it's right next to a bakery  lol oh the temptation! But I know for health reasons I have to become more active and drop some lbs. I'm not trying to be skinny... I've never been "skinny"... My goals are to be able to run a mile without stopping. To drop a shirt size at least and to go down 2 pants sizes. Of course I would like to drop more than that but it's really for me more about feeling better. I go all the time I would like for it to not feel so exhausting! My daughter  has agreed to get up with me at 5am and go workout every morning. She wants to get in a habit of working out so when high school is over she has a regimen and she knows how badly I need to lose weight.  

Resolution 2 is  I want to start working on planning and organizing more . I make lists all the time and rarely follow through . As a single mom with 4 kids. Organization needs to be a higher priority. I have to  make meal plans and grocery lists. I have to write stuff down in my calendar. 

Resolution 3. Start blogging more!!! Yay!! I feel so much better when I put my thoughts down in front of me. I have so many... So many changes and things happening. I really enjoyed going back and reading my old blogs. I won't lie it hurt and it was hard to read and realize how much things have changed but it made me see that I missed it! 

Resolution 4... To purposely love people... I've withdrawn from that so much. As a matter of fact I've done the opposite of love I've simply shut down over the past few years. Fear has created this wall that has pushed people away and shut them out of my life leaving me feeling very alone. I don't necessarily want a relationship but I certainly don't want to be alone. It makes sense in my head although I'm sure it doesn't to anyone else. 

No comments: