Friday, January 3, 2014

3/365

Today I was off work so I took Brendan to Jonesboro for dinner and basketball... A perfect date for us! He loves basketball and food...so do I! We watched our Tech Eagles play Brookland and win with a buzzer beater by Lane Earles it was pretty intense! We then tried Upper Crust Pizza for the first time... It was pretty good! Oh we also had Andy's before the game... Brendan loves ice cream more than anything but we were disappointed they no longer had egg nog milkshakes. :(
This is Brendan and Fred... Bren just loves watching these guys play ball and learn from them!

My attentive date lol

These guys are cousins and this game got intense!

Well Adrienne is in Fayetteville at a basketball tournament and she sent me this pic. These are her teammates, roommates and friends they will have  one more year together and I pray they enjoy it! 

No comments: