Friday, October 31, 2008

Survey thingy from Ginger!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

31 Random Things
Ok, seen this on several other blogs and thought I'd give it a whirl. So, for your Friday entertainment, 31 random things about me.
1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk
2. Where is your significant other? Just got home from McD's getting me dinner...at 11 p.m.
3. Your hair color? brunette with about 3 gray hairs maybe more
4. Your mother? Alice
5. Your father? Mac
6. Your favorite thing? My family
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember
8. Your dream/goal? I just want my kids to graduate and go to college...my hubby to finish college and do whatever God wants him to do and for me to be the supportive wonderful mom and wife and do whatever God wants from me.
9. The room you're in? living room
10. Your hobby? wow I really dont have alot of time for a hobby. But I do love my life.
11. Your fear? Mice all my other fears have come true
12. Where do you want to be in six years? who knows wherever God wants us
13. Where were you last night? for the 1st time all week i was home cooking dinner and such
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. One of your wish list items? Rebel Digital Camera...new cookware...new car!
16. Where you grew up? first 10 years in Cleveland, MS the rest of my childhood was spent in Alabama.
17. The last thing you did? ate my dinner...before that I spent the last 12+ hours at the church getting ready for the fall festival
18. What are you wearing? jeans and t-shirt...
19. Your TV? is on in the background...If Rick's home the TV is on and its probably on ESPN or some sporting event.
20. Your pet? Gypsy
21. Your computer? Dell and the boys have a dell laptop
22. Your mood?pretty exhausted
23. Missing someone? ALWAYS
24. Your car?Minivan
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes..or jewelry
26. Favorite store? McRae's or Target
27. Your summer? is over..
28. Love someone? Most definitely
29. Your favorite color? pink...and black and yes black counts even though its a shade also red..
30. When is the last time you laughed? I laughed alot at the fall festival tonight...sometimes itw as to keep from crying...mostly it was b/c I go to church with some crazy fun folks. I think the last time I actually laughed was at Lisa using her serious tone with Micah...she couldn't do it with a straight face it cracked me up.
31. Last time you cried? I can't recall right now but it's been recently I just am too tired to remember right now

No comments: