Sunday, December 14, 2008

My handsome man



Well today was Jere's Christmas concert for the band. I was amazed at how grown he looked in his tux. In this pic he didn't have his tie on b/c he missed fittings b/c of a doc appt.(those pesky shots) I also wanted to show I actually got a tree up! YAY me. The kids decorated it! I think Rick may have put the star on top and that's really all we did. Well I hung Amelia's Cinderella ornament and my Angel Bear ornament,...basically the ones that are very special to me. You can notice Bren's train for the first five Christmases. Jere arranged it like it was driving up the tree. I thought it was pretty cute. The angels that are on the floor have got to go they are creeping everyone out! LOL Adrienne wont even keep her porcelain dolls out. Well this blog is kinda all over the place I have much much more to post...later. Right now, I'm gonna go to bed and enjoy some peace and quiet b/c there has been little of that this weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: