Friday, December 12, 2008

Patience

Ok so this is a very sensitive subject for me b/c I have very little of it. Well God informed me this morning that I need to be a lil more like my Mammy and a little less like my Momma. Mammy didn't cry over spilt milk ...what's done was done. Well my husband and I went to lunch today and he said oh I just wanted to say you might wanna consider a little more patience with the kids I've noticed you've been more stressed with them lately. It almost made me cry but it really made me laugh b/c God knows me that well. Its funny my little "nugget" came in the bathroom when I couldn't find the T.P. I automatically assumed well when the boys were getting in the shower they got the T.P. wet. I was immediately angered and thats when God was like how many times have you done the same thing or worse! It's not a big deal. I instantly thought back to the time I wrecked my Mammy's truck. She was not mad she didn't make a big deal about it she was just thankful noone was hurt. She didn't even tell my dad. My kids are learning how to deal with life from Rick and I. I don't want them to be impatient stressed out adults. So pray for me as I try to be more patient. I didn't say pray for patience...let me clarify. DON'T PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE PATIENCE!!! Please and thank you! :D

No comments: