Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas





Well I have to admit this was the most prepared Christmas I've ever had. I didn't shop any on Christmas Eve and that's a first. I actually enjoy Christmas shopping so it's never been a big deal for me. I love having this time with my family and we did alot of family type things...I do however regret not being close to family b/c we don't have "family gatherings" to go to. Rick's family celebrates Christmas in January or even later sometimes b/c of scheduling conflicts. My mom did come up to watch the kids in The Festival of the King and it was amazing BTW (that's another post) We had Christmas while she was here and she cooked enchiladas, rice, beans, tacos...it was wonderful! I was kinda over the whole traditional meals. I think the kids had a wonderful Christmas here are some pics from the last few days.

Ok so the kids got texting for Christmas and Justin who said he didn't even want texting is using it almost as much as Adrienne. Ok so my dad used to always make me take a pic in front of the tree with our outfits that we got for Christmas so I made my kids do the same thing. LOL They loved it...can you tell? Adrienne went to a friends so I haven't got her yet. Bren didn't really get any clothes but his Mario PJ's as you can see in Jere's pic. Oh yea we got a Wii FINALLY! My kids love it...not to mention Rick and I love it too! We are sore from playing so much. Here Adrienne and Jere are playing Wii golf. Pay no attention to my living room this was Christmas morning.
Bren got his portable DVD player and he's so happy he doesn't want to watch movies on our actual TV anymore. He's so funny. Oh and there are those Mario PJ's again...he wore them for 2 days straight we had to make him take them off and shower last night before bed. He was going to shower and put them back on! LOL He was so glad Santa gave them to him and we were too!


No comments: