Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy busy busy!




Well I haven't had time to really sit down and post and when I did I had to post about my boys turning 14 which I haven't quite adjusted to as of yet. Justin just left on his mission trip :( w/o me! I don't know what makes me more upset he's goin to be there w/o us or he's going to be there w/o US!!! Adrienne and I both wanted to go soooo bad. Anyway a week or so ago a friend of mines daughter had a pretty big deal surgery. Well it just so happens to be someone very close to Adrienne and her brother is Adrienne's best friend. They are honestly more like brother and sister. Well in August we decided to make Mal a build a bear to give to her when she went into the hospital so thats what we did. She is home now and I believe she's getting her strength back. I know I had fun watching them build this bear I hope you enjoy! Glad your better Mal We love you!

Blake refused to wash the monkey! Adrienne said fine just push the pedal he agreed.
Below you can he also refused to dress the monkey...and again Adrienne came up with the solution ...fine just hold her then!

No comments: