Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Weekend!

Well it started off Friday night in the E.R. with Brendan. Let me tell you I lost all respect for that place that night. They will be getting a letter from me! He was fine except now he has a blackish blueish thumb. It's not very attractive. So we get home around 11:30 after hitting the drive thru at McDonald's for dinner...if you can still call it dinner at 11:30 at night. Rick ate and smoked his last cigarette. PRAISE GOD! We get up Saturday very reluctantly and run some errands walk around Wal-Mart for wayyy too long. We started family night back up and played games and read books. Jere won 1million dollars...He is smarter than a 5th grader! Sunday was a big day I was baptized during the 9:30 service it was great one of my friends that doesn't go to my church came to watch. Justin was baptized at the 11o clock service it was the most amusing baptism I've ever witnessed. He made me proud....never a dull moment with Just. We had our cell group later that night where we got to learn about what kind of people we are and the "BEST QUESTION EVER?" Monday we got up and went to the Redbird game in Memphis with the church youth group. It was so fun getting to know the kids our youth group. Oh the Redbirds won too! Not to mention I won $50 Redbird bucks so that was pretty sweet. We had dinner at the Pizza Inn and let me tell you those ladies and guy was on their toes. The food was awesome as well as the service...and considering there was roughly 60 people on our trip that wasn't an easy task. We got home Monday night around 7 and we were wore out! I had an amazing long weekend with my family and church family. This week is Spirit Week as our school prepares to play its season opener against our in town rivals...THE RAMS lol. Its alway fun because Adrienne usually goes all out..today she dressed as a genius she looked pretty cute...Ill post pics later when I get a free moment.

No comments: