Tuesday, September 23, 2008








I can't believe that these lil babies are 14 years old! They were the sweetest babies. God truly blessed me with good children. Double Trouble was never an issue for me. I miss those days when I could dress them alike. Justin and Jeremy showed me how to love unconditionally at the ripe old age of 17. If I could do it again...I would do it the same. They are amazing boys and will make amazing intelligent men. I miss those days when I could hold them but I'm excited to see them grow. Justin still kisses me good night and gives me hugs. Jeremy will still tell me he loves me in front of his friends. They fight like cats and dogs but still need to be around each other. They are best friends. Its funny how different they are and how much they are the same. They are the most understanding kids I've ever met. Jeremy's favorite pasttime is reading or playing video games. Justin's favorite is listening to music and hanging with his friends. They both love to laugh.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy & Justin!!!