Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jury Duty ...lol and everything else

Well thankfully I only had to report for jury duty on Monday. I know I sound like a complainer but I just don't have time for it right now. I have however always wanted to serve on a jury I think I'm pretty good at being fair unless it was a criminal act against a child. I do have to report on Tuesday possibly. We shall see. I was listening to Air1 and the DJ mentioned something about trying not to complain for 21 days. She said she was wearing a rubber bracelet and everytime she complained she had to switch hands and start all over with the 21 days. I've given it alot of thought and I've been very grouchy this past week. Not to mention just today in Wal Mart with my husband and 2 of my kids I wouldn't have been able to shop for switching my bracelet back and forth. As if I could shop anyway with the 25000 people in there doing the same thing as me. (Ha I'm complaining again)I am however going to take a mental note of my complaining and try to stop well slow down at least. Its not anyone else's fault that I'm stressed. My philosphy is there is a wrong way and my way. It sometimes makes for some very interesting days around here. It certainly makes me more stressed when things are done the "wrong" way. I'm praying for God to show me when I'm doing this and he has been. Well I need to wrap this up we have family night tonight and I gotta get some more stuff done. Just and Jere are gone with friends. Adrienne and Brendan are each in their rooms watching TV probably the same show on 2 different TV's and my wonderful husband is in there unpacking all the groceries b/c thats how we do it. I put them in the cart. I take them out and put them on the conveyor belt. I load them back and then help put them in the van. He unloads and unpacks them when we get home. Well he's done now and has test to take. Enjoy my ramblings. Adios!

No comments: