Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ike

Well let me just start with there is really nothing better (sarcasm) than waking up on a Sunday morning feeling like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. The wind was howling this morning and it felt like any minute the house could be picked up and toted off. Me being the paranoid mother couldn't go back to sleep after hearing it all so I've been running on very little sleep all day. We got up and went to church even though we didn't have electricity when we left. Might as well be doing something productive and I'm really glad I did. I was so blessed today with my kids. Some days they just touch my heart more than others. I mean they are always a blessing its just somedays I realize how greatful I am to have them in my life. I'm glad we decided to go to church this morning in spite of the weather. Of course when we got home our electricity was back on thanks to the hard working folks at PLWC. Well its 10 and I'm exhausted so I'll end for now.

No comments: